2022 Jeep Compass Towing Capacity
The Jeep Compass is back for 2022, with a fresh new redesign that brings more style and capability than ever to the streets of East Hill! The Jeep Compass may be classified as a compact SUV, but it still has an impressive towing capacity of up to 2,000 pounds, making it easy to haul anything from a small boat to a utility trailer. Major World Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram has more details on what makes this compact Jeep towing capacity possible, including its engine and tow features, in the guide below. Read on, and be sure to keep an eye on our new vehicle inventory to see if we have any new Jeep Compass models available!
2022 Jeep Compass Specs & Capabilities
What makes the Jeep towing capacity possible? Every Jeep is outfitted with a strong engine that powers its many capabilities, and the 2022 Jeep Compass is no different! The Jeep Compass features a robust 2.4L MultiAir engine under the hood, paired with either a six-speed or nine-speed automatic transmission, and the choice of front-wheel drive or 4×4 capability. Check out some of the most important specs and features of the 2022 Jeep Compass below:
- 2.4L I-4 MultiAir engine with FWD
- 177 hp / 175 lb-ft of torque
- 6-speed automatic transmission (9-speed with 4×4)
- EPA-estimated 22 mpg city/31 mpg highway
- 4,400 Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR)
- FWD or 4×4 capability
- 59.8 cubic feet of cargo space
- Seats 5 passengers across 2 rows
2022 Jeep Compass Towing Package
While the Jeep towing capacity is made possible by its engine, it’s the Jeep Compass towing package that makes the hauling process safe and easy around Manhattan and beyond. The towing package includes a four-pin wiring harness and a Class III tow hitch receiver, as well as the following key features:
- ParkView® Rear Back-Up Camera: This innovative back-up camera makes it easy to hitch up your trailer, thanks to dynamic gridlines and other overlay features.
- Water Fording: If you’re hauling a boat behind your Jeep and need to get it into the water, have no fear—high air intakes and special water sealing will keep the inside of your car nice and dry.
- Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System: Depending on what kind of conditions you’re driving in, you can switch between modes like Snow, Sand, Mud, and available Rock to maximize your traction and make towing cargo as safe as possible.
- Hill Descent Control: This feature is available exclusively on the 2022 Jeep Compass Trailhawk trim, making it easier to navigate hilly terrain by automatically adjusting your braking, speed, and throttle.
- Jeep® Active Drive Low 4×4 System: Another exclusive to the Trailhawk trim, the 4×4 system includes features like rear-axle disconnect, allowing you to seamlessly switch between 2WD and 4WD when needed.
Discover the New Jeep Compass at Major World Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
There’s plenty more to love about the 2022 Jeep Compass, and Major World Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is the perfect place to learn! Contact our office for more information about this powerful new compact SUV, or stop by our dealership near Westbury to talk to a member of our team in person. You can also reach out to set up a test drive if you want to get behind the wheel and see how the Jeep Compass handles on the road. And be sure to check out our new vehicle specials if you’re interested in saving on your next ride.
More from Major World Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
The Jeep Compass is back for 2022, with a fresh new redesign that brings more style and capability than ever to the streets of East Hill! The Jeep Compass may be classified as a compact SUV, but it still has an impressive towing capacity of up to 2,000 pounds, making it easy to haul anything…
Curious to learn more about the 2022 Grand Wagoneer SUV is perfect for people looking to adventure around the East Hill area. Learn more about the 3-row full-size SUV with us at Major World Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, the dealership invested in providing and equipping you with the proper information in order to make the right choice. With the Grand…
The Jeep Gladiator is known for its off-road prowess and its adventure-ready spirit, but just how much can it tow? The 2022 Jeep Gladiator towing capacity reaches up to a best-in-class7,650 pounds with a best-in-class payload capacity of up to 1,700 pounds. So whether heading to a worksite in East Hill or planning a camping…