2018 Jeep Wrangler Utility Features
The 2018 Jeep Wrangler offers plenty of capabilities, which is why many drivers seek this model for their off-road Astoria adventures. Whether you need a vehicle to handle a large tow load or to easily handle uneven terrain, the new Jeep Wrangler utility features stand out against competitors. Find out more about the Jeep Wrangler when you visit Major Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.
The different 4×4 systems on the new Jeep Wrangler allow this model to provide enhanced flexibility and grip while you’re on the go with features like:
- Selec-Trac®: This full-time mode automatically switches from 2WD to 4WD when conditions tell it to do so.
- Command-Trac®: This system includes an NV241 G11 transfer case that shifts into action on the fly.
- Rock-Trac®: Standard on the Rubicon, this system delivers superior off-road performance.
- Hill Descent Control: When Hill Descent Control is engaged, the Wrangler controls speed on rough terrains.
Engines and Towing
In order to handle the Astoria roads, the two different engines available on the Jeep Wrangler were built to help you navigate with ease. Your options are:
- 3.6L Pentastar® V6 engine generates 285 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque
- 2.0L turbo engine generates 270 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque
In addition, the different engines generate a different amount of towing power.
- The four-door options have a towing capacity up to 3,500 pounds
- The two-door options have a towing capacity up to 2,000 pounds
When it comes to Jeep Wrangler utility, it’s the impressive utility specs that make this model a hit on the Woodside and Sunnyside roadways.
- Axle articulation enhances your off-road performance for maximum traction
- Impressive ground clearance allows this vehicle to handle uneven terrain with ease
- Navigate tight turns with the new Jeep Wrangler that was built to meet challenging situations
- Your Wrangler can handle more than just road thanks to the water fording capabilities
Visit Major Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Today
When you’re ready to learn more about Wrangler off-road capabilities or Jeep towing features, head to Major Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Our team has all the Wrangler trim levels and Jeep models you could want, so stop by today and compare the Jeep Wrangler vs. Jeep Wrangler JK or take the Wrangler for a test drive.
More from Major World Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
The Dodge Durango puts the “utility” in sports utility vehicle thanks to the versatility of passenger space, cargo space, and towing capacity. If you’re looking for an SUV that is as comfortable on your East Hill worksite as it is on family road trips, then the 2020 Dodge Durango should be a top choice. What is…
Your 2020 Jeep Wrangler is a beast on and off the road, but why stop there? With Mopar® accessories, you can personalize your Jeep to fit your own unique visual style, or add parts that push the utility of your 2020 Wrangler to the very limit. From a rooftop cargo carrier to a Wrangler air-intake…
Are you in East Hill or Manhattan and searching for the best compact SUV that money can buy? Once you’ve read some of the 2019 Jeep Compass reviews from the experts, you’ll know that there is truly no other option. Thanks to its off-road capabilities, formidable power, and an impressive suite of standard interior features, the…
Are you searching for a powerful yet family-appropriate SUV that will upgrade your driving experience? Take a look at the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee, which provides East Hill and Manhattan drivers with a safe, reliable, and tow-ready vehicle. Just how much can the Grand Cherokee tow? Well, with a fully-equipped model, you can tow up to…
Are you looking for an off-road-capable SUV that also suits your style, then look no further than the 2019 Jeep Wrangler. East Hill and Manhattan drivers can find the new Jeep Wrangler for sale at Major World Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram located in Long Island City, and even choose from 10 available exterior colors! Let us walk you through all of the choices…