2018 Jeep Wrangler Utility Features
The 2018 Jeep Wrangler offers plenty of capabilities, which is why many drivers seek this model for their off-road Astoria adventures. Whether you need a vehicle to handle a large tow load or to easily handle uneven terrain, the new Jeep Wrangler utility features stand out against competitors. Find out more about the Jeep Wrangler when you visit Major Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.
The different 4×4 systems on the new Jeep Wrangler allow this model to provide enhanced flexibility and grip while you’re on the go with features like:
- Selec-Trac®: This full-time mode automatically switches from 2WD to 4WD when conditions tell it to do so.
- Command-Trac®: This system includes an NV241 G11 transfer case that shifts into action on the fly.
- Rock-Trac®: Standard on the Rubicon, this system delivers superior off-road performance.
- Hill Descent Control: When Hill Descent Control is engaged, the Wrangler controls speed on rough terrains.
Engines and Towing
In order to handle the Astoria roads, the two different engines available on the Jeep Wrangler were built to help you navigate with ease. Your options are:
- 3.6L Pentastar® V6 engine generates 285 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque
- 2.0L turbo engine generates 270 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque
In addition, the different engines generate a different amount of towing power.
- The four-door options have a towing capacity up to 3,500 pounds
- The two-door options have a towing capacity up to 2,000 pounds
When it comes to Jeep Wrangler utility, it’s the impressive utility specs that make this model a hit on the Woodside and Sunnyside roadways.
- Axle articulation enhances your off-road performance for maximum traction
- Impressive ground clearance allows this vehicle to handle uneven terrain with ease
- Navigate tight turns with the new Jeep Wrangler that was built to meet challenging situations
- Your Wrangler can handle more than just road thanks to the water fording capabilities
Visit Major Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Today
When you’re ready to learn more about Wrangler off-road capabilities or Jeep towing features, head to Major Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Our team has all the Wrangler trim levels and Jeep models you could want, so stop by today and compare the Jeep Wrangler vs. Jeep Wrangler JK or take the Wrangler for a test drive.
More from Major World Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Gladiator InventoryLearn More Named 2020 North American Truck of the Year™, the 2020 Jeep Gladiator is a powerhouse pick-up available with a vast range of options to ensure the model you end up driving home fits your needs and wants in every way possible. To see what we mean, just take a look at available…
If you’re a Long Island City driver who has a unique sense of style and enjoys exploring the road less traveled, then you should explore the interior and exterior 2020 Jeep Renegade colors. Designed with all the Jeep capability you love in a subcompact package, the Renegade allows you to take your show on the road and…
The 2020 Jeep Cherokee comes from Jeep’s lineage of rugged cars. You’ll make a scene on the roads of East Hill and absolutely tear it up off the road. From the mud to the trails, you can have your type of fun in this menacing compact SUV. There are an impressive array of Jeep Cherokee trim…
A top safety pick from the IIHS and with great customer reviews, the 2020 Jeep Renegade is a favorite among Long Island City drivers. Designed as a subcompact SUV, the Renegade is the ideal compact car for drivers who love the great outdoors but don’t want to haul a lot of extra equipment with them. Explore the…
The 2020 Jeep Compass has enough seating for five passengers and a comfortable interior flush with convenience features to help you stay more alert and more connected to your vehicle than ever before. What are these features though, and how will they improve your Long Island City commute? Explore the 2020 Jeep Compass interior with Major World Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram to…