What are the Jeep Grand Cherokee Trims?
The 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee is fun to drive through Bayside, but how can you choose the right one for you? Take a look at the Jeep Grand Cherokee specs and trims below, and decide which one fits your needs and budget. Then be sure to browse our inventory to find your favorite Jeep Grand Cherokee for sale at Major World Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.
Jeep Grand Cherokee Trims
With eleven different trim levels to choose from and Jeep-worthy quality in each and every trim, you’ll be able to find exactly what you want. Take a look at the starting prices and different features found in each trim level, and hit the East Hills and Manhattan roads in style:
- Laredo – $30,895 MSRP: The Laredo standard engine offers 295 hp and an EPA-estimated 19 city and 26 highway mpg.
- Altitude – $37,090 MSRP: Premium amenities include gloss black accents and leather-trimmed heated front seats.
- Upland – $37,790 MSRP: Turn heads with gloss black 20-inch wheels and blue accent stitching on the interior.
- Limited – $38,495 MSRP: A bright chrome grille, heated front and rear seats, and power liftgate provide the perfect balance of style, comfort, and convenience.
- Sterling Edition $42,495 MSRP: The distinctive Sterling Edition badge commemorates 25 years of Grand Cherokee tradition.
- Trailhawk® – $43,595 MSRP: This trim offers dramatic flair with 18-inch polished wheels, red interior accents, and red “Willys” logo.
- Overland – $45,295 MSRP: Stay up-to-date with a Uconnect® 4C NAV, nine-speaker Alpine® audio system, GPS navigation, and rain-sensing wipes.
- High Altitude $48,260 MSRP: This trim offers Black Nappa leather-trimmed seating, dual-pane panoramic roof, and granite crystal accents.
- Summit $50,995 MSRP: Enjoy a 19-speaker Harman-Kardon® audio system, LaneSense® lane departure warning, and exclusive exterior.
- SRT® – $67,695 MSRP: This model produces up to 475 hp and 470 lb-ft of torque, and offers smooth premium leather seats, as well as an 8.4-inch touchscreen.
- Trackhawk – $86,200: Stop the show with a supercharged 6.2L HEMI V8 engine and up to 707 hp, quad exhaust tips, and race-inspired interior.
Visit Major World Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Today
From the Jeep Grand Cherokee off-roading packages to the detail-rich interior, you’ll enjoy any of the Jeep Grand Cherokee trims you decide to bring home to Eastchester or Westbury. Contact us to learn more about Jeep Grand Cherokee mpg and performance features, or compare the Jeep Grand Cherokee vs. Jeep Cherokee and the Jeep Grand Cherokee vs. Toyota Sequoia to explore more SUVs at Major World Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram! And while you’re here, you can learn more about how much our vehicles can tow, like the Jeep Wrangler and the Chrysler Pacifica.
Explore More Features
More from Major World Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Contact Us Order Parts Jeep SUVs are some of the most capable vehicles for off-roading in New York and stand out for their dynamic styling as well. Count on Major CDJR near Manhattan for all your Jeep service needs, and come to us when you want to customize your Jeep with a variety of genuine…
The 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee is fun to drive through Bayside, but how can you choose the right one for you? Take a look at the Jeep Grand Cherokee specs and trims below, and decide which one fits your needs and budget. Then be sure to browse our inventory to find your favorite Jeep Grand…